20 May 2009

When Perth City is feeling generous...


Eh? What's all the fuss about?

Walking out the the travel shop last Thursday, a big crowd started to gather outside Forrest Chase. Driven by a strong sense of curiosity, I approached closer to the target... carefully. As I drew nearer, my Asian upbringing predicts that there's definitely some freebie action going on. I picked up the pace quickly and joined the line.


Moments later the queue had grew by twice as much. At this point in time I was still not sure of what's up ahead. All I know are two things: one, Freebie; two, hold a piece of paper somehow as demonstrated by the many before me.



The line crawled like a tortoise on a hot Summer's day.
Too slow for my Asian liking. But this particular Asian persisted in her quest.



Looking up a smaller crowd of spectators began taking photos.
Alright then, here's a photo backatcha' :)


5 more people to go before it's my turn. Now I can finally see what the fuss is about and I liked what I saw. Picking up the phone I quickly dialed out to fellow Asians, Rowena & Lilian, for them to come and get one too. Unfortunately Lilian was in training (so she hung up on me) and Rowena's mobile was out of battery. Aw too bad...


So this is that the piece of paper is for...
Holding it in front of a camera activates a 3D dinausour right before your eyes!
Woooooww.... Techhhnooologgyy....

And finally, QuickCam 3000 from Logitech RRP $59.95.

Now what do I do with it?

I don't use webcams! :<

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails