27 May 2009

Perth visitor diary II - Wui Chien

Wui Chien - a dear sister I had all the privilege of knowing while in Adelaide & Melbourne March this year.


She showed Rowas & I the best of Melbourne, picking us up most mornings for delicious breakfast. Her parallel parking skill is up right there with Lydia's from Hope BP. They are two of my Asian driving heroines :)


An Architect by trade, Wui Chien topped over Perth on her way to Singapore.



In Perth, Wui Chien wowed over the much hyped 'Snow Flake Rotate'!!


Friday morning Shrils, Truc, Rowas & I drove to Hillary for breakfast. We then went to Whiteman Park and Swan Valley in the afternoon before Regen at 7:30pm.




Aahahah!! Funny poster found at the Print Shop in Whiteman Park!

Sanford Winery - lunch:










Duck 3 ways


Kangaroo steak


Barramundi fillet


Salmon steak

After lunch, I took some free lollies from the counter and distributed them to each sister. Moments later we took this photo and Shirls' caught sucking the lollie... I felt really bad because she's quite upset about the photo... Aww... I laughed so hard I'm still laughing now... Sorry Shirls :S








MR Chocolate Factory - coffee break:







LOL!! We tried to make it up to Shirls by giving her bad photos of us.



On Mother's Day, we rolled sushi at the Little's :) Wui Chien went overly ambitious had a Japanese rice 'kebab' instead :P

Missed out this dinner because of an assignment. Apparently Wui Chien had a very memorable time :)

See you in Singapore in 4 weeks time jie mei!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails