12 July 2010

Doll Making

 

Yesterday I was looking at this coin calico bag and the Bugs Bunny doll thinking what do I do with these? I found them on the top shelf... Why I had them there I can't explain!!

So back to deciding what I should do:
Throw? Keep? Re-home them in Steven's room? Hehe :P

I couldn't discard the calico bag because I love its country road linen too much... Maybe that's why I'd kept it in the first place??

Finally I recycled everything and made a little Japanese doll~



Cutting out shapes to make the doll's head and body



Pulling stuffing out of Bugs Bunny's tummy...
Don't try this at home kids! 姐姐有練過的哦 :)



Making a little hat~
Does this material look familiar to you? Remember it here!



The end product! Soo cute^^
Reminds me of when Veronika holds up her arms for a cuddle

Tomorrow I have a day off. No work. Yippee!

Should spend my time wisely so as to not waste this blessing *nod nod*


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails