28 July 2010

Bubbles in the Garden


That's right, folks. Bubbles have come to the Garden :) Utopia's newest shop opened in Garden City Shopping Center.

Utopia sells Taiwanese bubble tea which is flavoured frothy (milk)tea drink with added goodies of your choice e.g. sago, pudding, jelly, etc.

My experiences are that their drinks are not that authentic and the taste can often be inconsistent. But! The positive thing is that it is the closest to home I've tasted in Perth and the drinks still taste good :)

To celebrate its grand opening, Utopia is running a promotion of $1 bubble tea (with a different flavour each day) this week:

Wednesday 28/07/10 - Original
Thursday 29/07/10 - Summer Love
Friday 30/07/10 - Honey Dew
Saturday 31/07/10 - Winter Love

I must admit that, Utopia's recent series of price increase has put me off from buying bbt. $3.80 tea + $0.60 per topping in my opinion isn't really worth drinking tea that I can make at home. Personally I prefer spending a bit more money to buy Boost juice instead.

Anyway, don't let my opinions affect you! I still like drinking bubble tea and I am sure you will like it too :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails