08 July 2010

Thanksgiving


Remember I am the LORD
I am the LORD your God
Present yourself a living sacrifice
And in the days of my youth
I will always praise You
I will remember You are my God
In the twilight of my years
In the springtime of my life
In my laughter, in my tears
You are my God
You are the God of my days
You are my Light, my praise
I will remember You are my God

BPCWA
Sisters Fellowship
18 October 2009

I received this morning's exam results - 96%

By God's grace I've passed the written assessment... Thank God!

As I shared with few others today, while preparing for this exam I truly experienced God's comfort and guidance.

There were two decisions that I really struggled with... First was in going to prayer meeting on Tuesday night and second was whether to attend Wednesday night's Staff Lauch as I'd rsvp'd so. Both nights I really just wanted to stay at home to work on the assignment but I knew that although doing the assignment was important... Honouring God first in my life demands greater priority. I'd promised to attend both so attend both I shall!

"But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay" (Matt 5:37a)

Having sought to honour God as first priority, God was faithful to bless despite of my unworthiness. My faith has gained HP (health points) and my character has leveled up in this adventure of Christian Warefare.

The next step will be to hear from the Institution on feedback of how I performed with the two case studies before knowing for sure whether if I've been granted accreditation.

Thank you for praying for me. I am amazed by the mercy and love of God because of you :) Even mum told me that she too 'prayed' for me! I'm not entirely sure 'who' she 'prayed' to but thank God for stirring her heart to pray... which will be a story for another time as the story is pretty long. Right now I am soo sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open.

See you tomorrow night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails