21 July 2010

Work Update


I had my uniform fitted and ordered today. I've been waiting today for a long time now!

Our company is introducing brand new uniforms to all client facing staff and we are very excited about the new corporate wardrobe!!

It was heaps fun today shopping for my new uniform with the girls; I got new skirts, pants, tops, a jacket, and a belt :D

Everyone I know is dying for October to come when we launch the new uniform together!!!

But first... August EOFY dinner at the Hilton Hotel. Looking forward to that very much :):):)

Thank God for a pay rise last month despite being on probation
Thank God for kind and supportive colleagues
Thank God for answered prayer yesterday for my colleagues not blaspheming God
Thank God for His providence through work
Thank God for spiritual lessons learnt through experiences at work

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails