05 July 2010

Last week of June



Little Elmo for morning tea -  part of the gift to say 'thank-you' from a generous member to the staff. Serving others desires no return but moments like this makes you think that all the hard work's not done in vain.


Tracy's custard horns - yummy little things, she's indeed a very talented baker :)


This photo reminds me of the soundtrack from Toy Story 3 - You've got a friend in me. Friend, in me, in the phone, get it? :P I've just finished watching Toy Story 3 and it made me cry. I didn't think I'd be intrigued at all but the story was very touching *sob sob* And I think my personality of being very 'jian yi qi' the movie just makes sense~!


Last Tuesday I had to go to the hospital for assessments and clinical appointments. What you see was my free hospital lunch. It was the most emotional day for me this year. By the way parking near Fremantle Hospital is just SHOCKING!! I paid $14.20 and the machines only take coins so I had to run around asking people to break a $50 note in between clinics. Shie Tian... When I become the next PM first thing I'll do is to make all parking around hospitals free!! The parking really stressed me out, first being limited 2/3hour bays and second it's ridiculously expensive - $2 per half and hour.


At the end of a stressful morning I left home with one surgery information pamphlet, one Chlorhexidine Pre-Op antiseptic wash for pre-operative use, but no set date for surgery.

Kind strangers, brothers and sisters, please 'wei wo dao gao' - pray for me

Good health is God's blessing which we should never take for granted


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails