19 November 2008

Mid week Thoughts


In the immortal words of Homer J Simpson -


"Whoo Hoo!"

And you would be too if you last exam for the semester is today @ 2pm...

After which I will be heading off to Margaret River for a 3 day getaway.

Too much has been happening lately, last night got me a little down - knowing people are hurting and crying constantly make me really really upset.

The Word of God says:

"Charity suffereth long, and is kind;
charity envieth not;

charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own,
is not easily provoked,
thinketh no evil;
rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail;
whether there be tongues, they shall cease;
whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

If I have no charity, I am nothing. Jesus please teach me to love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails