13 November 2008

Grant Me, Dear Lord

Three hours before TSM final exam, Julia's playing this song. Touching my heart as much as it did the first time singing it at the 2006 NYC (if not more)... reminding me that all things come from God and that not of my own strength - but by the amazing grace of God.

GRANT ME, DEAR LORD

Grant me, dear Lord, a soul on fire for Thee;
A soul baptised with heav'nly energy
A willing mind, a ready hand to do whate'er I know,
To spread Thy light wherever I may go.

Grant me, dear Lord, a love that feels for all;
A deep strong love that answers every call.
A love like Thine, a love divine, a love for high and low;
On me dear Lord, a love like this bestow.

Dear Lord, I pray, please work in me to will,
And to have the heart to do Thy pleasure still.
Though there be many tears and temptations that come my way -
Grant me the joy to live for Thee each day.

Grant me, dear Lord, a faith that looks to Thee;
To cheer the way when naught but clouds I see.
A faith sublime, a faith divine, a faith that will not fail,
To trust in Thee and over sin prevail.

Grand me, dear Lord, a faith divine, a faith that will not fail -
To trust in Thee and over sin prevail.

To trust in Him, and over sin prevail.


Finding LOVE with God in my eyes.

Being a student is a blessing from God which can often be taken for granted.

Yes... that's my TSM textbook and a pair of specs which has fulfilled its loyal service.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails