11 November 2008

Iron Chef in the making


Monday night quickly came around again and it was my turn to fix dinner.

Hence the raw vegies pic!



Here's a pic of vegies being washed, it's a no brainer :) I called it my cheat vegies because there was no stirfrying. I simply boiled it and drizzled a little oyster sauce on top due to time constraints.


Omelette: egges, spring onion, salt, msg.

The end product :)

Truc: "oh the omelette is nice, it's a little sweet too, what did you put in it?"
Me: "eggs, spring onoins, salt and... and.... MSG."
Leah: "Ahaha I knew it, no wonder it's sweet!"

Leah the eligible saw right through my sugar coated MSG wall.


Scoop rice, place vegies & omelette on top - Easy Peasy Japanesy!


I didn't do the deep frying. It appears that more stirfrying points needed to be accumulated before the deep frying level is unlocked to me :) Thanks mummy dearest for the help, she did the chicken chopping too, see the perfectly even chicken pieces? Hehe.

After sprinkling a little salt & pepper,
6 little dinner boxes are packed ready to go!


Dinner took about 30 minutes to make, from start to finish. During dinner making mum and I were chatting and laughing which only slowed our hands more.

It was worth every effort when everyone said they enjoy the dinner, even little Truc finished the entire bowl. Not kidding, I scooped so much rice in there!

This makes me excited about what I'll bring next time! I have one month to brainstorm :)

Mr Burns' prodigy... "Exxcelllleennt!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails