04 December 2011

December Murmur

Happy December people!


Secret Squirrel has a ripe acorn to reveal:

I have a small winter supply of Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards collected over the past few months! 

My workplace has a few rewards programs for keeping staff morale high. My favourite incentive is this, the Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards. I actually didn't intend on saving the gift cards for any special purchase, it's just that I had nothing to buy. Each time the cards came, I threw them into the drawer and then forget that they're actually spending cash.




Tonight I spread the cards out and got a little overwhelmed. Thank God for the almost-forgotten-bonus! It would have been a pity if the cards expired without being used... I'm so ignorantly blur sometimes : (

Now seeing as the money has to be spent, there are a few things that I wouldn't mind having hehe (mainly for the house).
  1. Dyson/Robotic vacuum cleaner
  2. iPad 3
  3. Pro massage chair
I also have credit on another rewards program which must be redeemed by Feb 2012 the latest. Seeing as it's already December, I had a quick browse tonight as well through the website to come up with the following 'possibilities'. 


 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This sounds sad but I'm really indecisive about what to buy... In all honesty it's much more enjoyable being being a working squirrel, the 'collecting' is a lot less complex than the 'spending'.

How do you think I should spend the money?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails