30 November 2011

November Murmur

So here it goes, done with November and it seems days are getting better by the grace of God. I praise God for all the wonderful things He has showered upon me. He continues to weave the good and the bad to achieve His purpose and bring about good in my life.


This morning I enjoyed a free breakfast courtesy of the Commonwealth Bank and Gloria Jeans. I had a large flat white and it turned out to be one of the better coffees I ever had. Admittedly I am a rookie when it comes to coffee but I know what I like: a hint of bitterness yet creamy and smooth to the pallet with lasting fragrance of coffee beans lingering in the nasal canal even after swallowing. Mmm.. Deliciously awakening.


Enjoyed the rest back in the office. Savouring every drop :)


Karen, Rowas and I finally redeemed our Cudo vouchers and signed up for the gym. I had a ball exercising with you girls! All the laughing was good work out for my tummy :)


Last day of Movember!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails