07 December 2011

Faith, Even On A Rainy Day



Tonight reading brought tears to my eyes. God's Word pricked my heart of the doubt I'm starting to have that God is good.

"He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform" - Romans 4:20,21

Here Paul spoke of Abraham's faith which pleased God. Abraham had no knowledge of the church, Jesus Christ, the prophets, Moses of the Ten Commandments but he was saved through faith in God's promises. He chose to believe in God's promises.

God put Abraham's faith in the Bible for our example, especially mine. Dear God, please help me to believe You to overcome the darkness, the serpent, the sin and the uncertainties which I fear.

And to rejoice in You always.

Many thing about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand. But I know Who holds tomorrow, and I know Who holds my hand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails