21 June 2008

The type of blog entry that ruins your mood

It is with deep regret that I should announce Julia is sick, again.

It started a couple of days ago when I began to have persistent cough, running nose, and a sore throat which made life really really uncomfortable - and eating meals impossible.

Mummy's been feeding me with all the antibiotics and cough syrups that daddy can spare. As you've probably already guessed, daddy is sick too. Or make that was. The medicine worked wonders for him and did little for me :(

Today the sickness got worse. Right now both of my inner ears hurt really bad, my lungs feel like they are on fire and that a fish bone is stuck in my throat. Every sound I hear is 1000 times higher in pitch yet 1000 times lower in volume.
My voice is now almost gone (what's left of it is a coarse, sandy and nasal sound).

The flu shot was a terrible idea.

Time to snuggle up in bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails