21 June 2008

Rule #1 to exam preperation: S.T.U.D.Y.

"To Study" v.,|
Apply your mind purposefully to the acquisition of knowledge or understanding of (a subject).

*sigh* Here I am sitting in front of my computer with the time reading as 1:32am *rubs eyes*... Last look it was only 11pm... where did the time go?!

Such is the life of a student. More specifically, the life of a student who has slacked off here and there throughout the semester and now is cramming for exams. For example, Me.

As the picture depicts the perfect illustration of Julia Sun tonight (and for the rest of next week too), I can't help but feel a tiny bit deflated. I mean, I TRY but words GO. Ok, it's not that bad actually, I do feel some pressure but peace is within. Strength must come from God becos Julia would normally be tucked up in bed right now after losing the mental fight to stay awake.

For those interested the book in front of me is called International Finance. I give it 3 and 1/2 highlighters out of 5 :) Easy book to read, examples are a bonus.

In the beginning there was some uncertainty in the air, tomorrow's exam covers the ENTIRE semester's work... How's one supposed to remember anything 6 months ago? I barely just remember what I had for lunch today. Then I prayed asking God for guidance and felt the urge to listen to some ilectures which revealed "hints" of what might be included... Yet to be memorized of course :P

Okay, Just wanted to blog my feelings now to serve as a (painful) reminder to the future me that if I am reading this right now in future times, please study on a regular basis and don't forget to thank God :)

Wait, make that a serious face ":<" to emphasize "please" and "regular" and "study". *yawn* back to studies I must, *waves* night night

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails