26 June 2008

End of Semester I 2008

In less than 16 hours I will come face to face with the biggest hurdle of my career as a student so far.

Quantitative Methods For Finance

The name may sound innocent, somewhat intelligent, but in reality it's a geek in disguise. You see, QMF should've really been named as Financial-Engineering-for-critical-thinkers-with-an-appetite-for-advanced-calculus, because that's what it is. Had I known beforehand, the probability of enrollment would have been 0.1.

*sigh*

Confidence level => zero

8 hours of confinement in the study conferral @ uwa, lots of lollies, 1 shark fin soup and a hot takeaway lemon tea later, I am still confused.

I can only pray for God's help to pass this unit and enroll in time for the Spring Graduation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails