24 June 2008

Things that make you go Mmmm...

Yesterday browsing on the internet I found this little comic strip which I totally relate to.



Courtesy of [xkcd - a webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language]
(http://xkcd.com)

So, mispronouncing words eh? I wouldn't say I do it on purpose, in fact, it is my wish that I could one day speak like a proper english lady - in an asian disguise. Sadly this asian disguise opts rice over spud any day. Eating mash potato @ camp 2 days in a row absolutely confuses my brain about who I really am.

I can't pronounce testol... testero...testoleronstrone...

Testosterone

I find that I like to create new words yet think there is nothing wrong.
For example, "Bruneian". I called them "Brunese" then "Brunaitte" before "Brunch" as in French.

Here is another one I really like:

The theory of efficiency, how appropriate!! (Especially when driving) :D


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails