23 September 2010

Thought sharing on the way to work

I've been assigned to Perth both yesterday and today.

So work did not fly me to the Eastern States, or a fabulous Capital City overseas...

I . Am . Home!

Haven't caught Public Transport in a while, I'm loving hands off steering wheel :) Using my hands for more productive things in life such as blogging!

Have a blessed day at work/school. Don't forget that today is day 23 of 30in30. Haver you shared the Gospel yet today :)

Evangelism is not salesmanship. It is not urging people, pressing them, coercing them, overwhelming them, or subduing them. Evangelism is telling a message. Evangelism is reporting good news - Richard Halverson

My personal prayer for today:
"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of men's wisdom, bit in demonstration of the Spirit and of power" 1 Corinthians 2:4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails