30 September 2010

DIY Calendar



Two days ago on a whim, I made a calendar.

Looking at the original photo, which taken last year while coffee-ing at C Restaurant, my mind momentarily traveled back in time. As the laughter, the jokes, and encouragements came flooding into remembrance, my face couldn't help but draw a smile :)

I'm using this picture as my desktop background - and you are welcome to use it too. Just click on the picture and 'save as'.

So now every time the computer switches on, I see this photo and the sweetness of Christian fellowship fills my heart!

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" - Psalm 133:1

Farewell, September of 2010!
T'was a good one :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the idea! i attempted making calendars before, but having memorable photos is a fantastic touch!

Julia said...

Thank you :) I love my desktop background soooo much and wonder why I didn't do this earlier hehe. Hope you can create your own personalised photo calendar too. I used Picnik (www.picnik.com) or alternatively you can try http://bighugelabs.com/calendar.php. Hope this helps!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails