13 September 2010

September Murmur

13 days into Spring, Perth weather is absolutely gorgeous.

一點點的冷,一些些的雨
暖暖的太陽和涼涼的微風

I . Love . Spring!


13 days into 30in30, I'm behind by few tracts.

This is where I go 'tracting', usually during lunch time and when I do banking.
A calm and quiet place, an Oasis just outside the vibrancy of Garden City :)



13 days into September, I tested and trialed email blogging.

Hence the random posts of late...
Keeping blabs short and sweet :)




13 days into September, I ditched the iron

In favour of a professional garment steamer!
Joy!!
$150 wise investment (more in future post).



13 days into September, I waved Probation goodbye.

Thank God for past 3 months of steep learning,
Couldn't have done it without His grace.
The appointment of permanent position is God's love.



13 days into September, I am certified.

The word 'competent' printed on this shiny piece of paper made me want to cry.
All credit to the Almighty God and none of me.
Without Him, I am nothing.



13 days into September, house hunting continues.

The plan took a big step forward as I came off probational status.
Note to self, speak to Ross!



13 days into September, 3 days till my didi comes home.

Did he lose weight? Gained weight?
We've all missed him much :)



13 days into September, Christine is a legend for introducing me to Eyewash.

But what's with the evil look!?! Find out in future post :)
I'm truly appreciating more and more of having a Pharmacist (soon-to-be) sister.



13 days into September, February trips seem none the closer.

I am being patient
When the time comes
It'll be beautiful :)

13 days into September, finally lodged tax return;

13 days into September, all 3 rooms are shiny clean;

13 days into September, life is worth the living, just because He lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey juls! i managed to stumble onto ure blog from another sister's blog haha! just was wondering how good is the clothes steamer?! i've always wanted one since the shops use it instead of ironing ^^ hehe btw it's Ruth lol :)

Julia said...

Hahaa Ruth, welcome! The clothes steamer is pretty good but unfortunately it doesn't completely 'replace' the good old iron. Will write one on the clothes steamer when I have time to take some proper photos ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails