01 June 2009

It only takes a spark!


Some of the best memories I have of camps are times around the camp fire. The singspiration, heartfelt sharing and toasted marshmallows are some of my favourite things.

During the 2002 winter camp it rained... so YPG gathered together all the glow sticks and had a makeshift 'camp fire' indoor... that, was very memorable.

At the 2003 Press on for Christ camp, I ate a toasted mashmallow for the first time ever... that, was unforgettable.

The 2006 Beyond Your Comfort Zone camp was a time of sharing around the camp fire. I remember being touched by one particular testimony.

Since then, I've not had a camp fire again.

Just as I was starting to forget the warmth that a camp fire brings, God blessed Regeneration with a camp fire retreat... without a camp!



7:30pm this Friday at Camp Leschenaultia!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails