11 June 2009

June 13th


I am brimming with excitement!

I think I am overly excited that I got myself rather exhausted.

I am anxious because there are accommodations and return flights yet to be booked. Last minute tour agency abortion means last minute itinerary changes for me. On the other hand I am looking forward to venturing into countries without a tour guide. No one will tell me what to do at the same time I won't know what there are to do.

Freedom comes at a price.

But I have a problem. Before I am released from this guilt of holiday planning, there are studying to be done.

Last exam being this Saturday at 2pm. Last exam being one that I am least confident in: Company Accounting... *Sigh* I do not have what it takes to be an accountant.

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man:
but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."
1 Corinthians 10:13


This verse always brings comfort in times when I am most doubtful!

Therefore I will remain hopeful and positive. I will continue accumulating excitement. I choose to trust and believe. I know that He is with me, never forsaking me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails