21 April 2008

Wii-ll go a Vroom Vroom... "Here we GO!"


My last entry mentioned briefly about Mario Kart Arcade (see above) which resides in Timezone alone, much to my disappointment. I remember the first time Yorks told Rowas & I about how it takes photos of the players and then let them battle it out on the racing course I was intrigued. "What awesome idea" I thought, "too bad we don't have them in Perth". Well, you can imagine how excited I was finding them in Freo on Saturday night. When Caleb, Adrian, Terry and Stevo (in that winning order) challenged it and threw banana peels and turtle shells at each other, I watched with great enthusiasm. I remember back in the ancient N64 days then a long pause to the NDS MK version where Stevo beats me in every race by taking short cuts, the game has been forgettable... until TODAY!

Today the Suns decided to hit city for a bit of shopping and lunch after finding out that Myer's having a sale on a couple of games. We purchased 6 wii games and 9 xbox 360 games from Myers (rather cheaply) then Stevo went to JBHifi to get Vegas2 and Condemned2. There, I saw Mario Karts for Wii and all my childhood memories came flooding back (good and bad ones both). True, MK for Wii has been announced long ago and true, MK has been advertised for pre-orders for a while now but only today, I came out of my shell :)


So there you have it, on Thursday I'll be officially reunited with Princess Peach for a little catch up session :) I was suggesting to Stvo that we should have a MK and Scene It? battle over butter popcorns! The next game that I'm looking forward to is Wii Fit!! O it's on like Donkey Kong :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails