16 April 2008

The week that was...

The week that was... was very busy. 2 assignments, 1 exam, a couple of outings left no time to blog. So after Monday's exam, I was more than happy to be heading off to Seoul BBQ Buffet for my belated b'day dinner. I must say, the place was nice, food was yummy and I overate once again. There were heaps of food to choose from and on the table we have the choice of BBQ hot plate or steamboat. Since my dad is Korean, we eat Korean food ALL THE TIME so for me to praise a restaurant, it's definitely worth a check out for those willing to try.

The best would have to be bbqing the massive prawns! They reminded me of back in Taiwan how we used to bbq 'em!! The fish was nice too so were the squids (not the octopuses). Finishing the night with a cup of black tea and some ice-cream, i was barely in walking condition! That night I couldn't sleep well cos of indigestions but no regrets, I had a really good time!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails