06 April 2008

the small 2-4

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to Juliaaa, Happy birthday to meeee!

Yupp, no prize for guessing that it is my birthday... actually, it was, on Saturday the 5th. This year my parents had wanted to treat my friends & I for a nice dinner with lobbies & crabbies but since David & Maryann chose 5th April to be their wedding date (nice choice by the way, best date of the year!), mum took me shopping instead. I also found out that Juanita is 4 days younger than me so we figured that next year for our 25th we should do a combined celebration :)

Saturday began with good old Maccas brekky at 7:50am (cancelled y180 SSS due to the rain). We had a nice time of fellowship over golden hash browns and coffees when suddenly Fred & Jon delivered a pink cupcake in front of me and everyone sang the happy birthday song. I was totally embarrassed but felt very loved! Thanks guys!!!

1pm was the wedding ceremony, I was 5 minutes late but 40 minutes earlier than the bride!! When Maryann walked down the aisle with her mummy, it was such a beautiful moment. Maryann looked absolutely stunning and David couldn't wipe off his massive grin!

After the ceremony a few of us headed over to the Merchant cafe and Formosa before arriving at the Dinner reception @ Jade Dynasty. The night was going fine until I got "jellyfish poisoned". I'm still feeling gluggy today hence the crappy blog entry... I blame the chef!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails