07 March 2011

H O M E


I'm back and had a wonderful holiday. I'm so glad to be home and around my lovely friends and family again. Since touching down in Perth two days ago, I've settled comfortably back into my daily routine. The only thing left to do is unpack!

Thank God for journey mercies and protection. There were times I felt very vulnerable, especially the time when turbulence struck as the plane took us to Seoul. Only through prayer I had comfort and fear left me alone. Praise God for bringing us home safely.

The past 3 weeks were incredible to say the least; scuba diving in the middle of the ocean feeding tropical fish, water jet ski racing with other drivers, parachuting, water rafting, snow skiing, eating ice cream in -2 degree weather, running for the bus in snow and plenty more. Fun times aside, I've missed BPCWA, missed Regeneration, missed hao peng you men... & missed my bed!

Take it from Dorothy, there is no place like home.
And it sure is good to be back!

Till tomorrow~
Nighty nites

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails