15 August 2010

Things that make me happy #1

What makes me smile?

Tons of things!

Hot coffee in the morning,
Caring sms from friends,
Clean linen!!

Last night, the red plush flower in Shirlyn's car made me super smiley.
It always always does.


Against the dark background, wedged in the gap, is a bright little flower smiling back at me.
I remember the very first time I saw it, I was so curious that I poked it and it fell off!
Back then I didn't know Shirlyn very well so it was a well-timed ice breaker :)
Since then, if ever I was in Shirlyn's car I'd always greet the flower.
Silently of course... Didn't want Shirlyn to think that I was weird.

I took it upon myself last night the honour of naming this little flower:
"Happy, The Flower!" I said. "Because this flower makes people happy!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails