09 March 2009

Adelaide & Melbourne Trip


Sitting at my desk now killing brain cells while trying to "suggest" new competitive strategies for the Australian banks to develop and execute over the next one to two years, my mind is slowly drifting away...

I am thinking instead about the unpacked bags sitting outside my room and the flight in two day's time.

Truc, Rowena and I will be flying to Adelaide for Barry and Juanita's wedding. This will be Truc's first time ever traveling on an aeroplane, she's indeed happily nervous! As an act of love, she's been granted the ultimate window seat while Rowena will be stuck in the middle and I will have my elbow hit by travelling trolleys.

The plane is miniture Tiger, the baggage limit is minimal 15kg but nothing will destroy our high spirits! The three of us look forward to this trip very much :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails