17 March 2010

first rant coming back home


big anty's unkempt table
i love how here stuffs of old and new live in peaceful harmony!
- taken with Vista Rabbit


Second day in Perth,
the air... too fresh.
The sky... too clear.
The people... not enough.
The place... too quite.

What's with this confusion?
What's with the criticisms.

Both places are 'home' aren't they?

But why does it hurt to be in one place not the other?
And when you are in the other you miss the one?

In the one place lives my blood family.
Filled with people I've known ever since coming into this world.
On their faces I find resemblances to my very own.

In the other place lives my heavenly family.
Filled with people I've come to love with my whole heart.
With them are my teenage and young adulthood memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails