29 March 2010

Best chips are in town!


Brought to you by Grill'd :)

WE (Rowas and myself) came to fall in love with this restaurant when Hui En first took us there in Melbourne. There she treated us to some ordinary looking but extraordinary tasting hot chippies sprinkled with Grill'd's herb mix. For someone who doesn't normally like herbs in her food, one dip in their yummy herb mayo I am now a fan.

Last night 7 of us went to the newly opened Grill'd in Mt Lawley for dinner.




This was what I had: 

'Simon says' + chips ..... $16.50
(Grilled chicken breast, avocado, crispy trim bacon, salad, relish & herbed mayo)





Despite downing the entire burger, I was really pleased with not feeling fat or greasy at the end of the meal. Especially after gaining weight from eating in Taiwan & Hong Kong... My body thanks me for having food that doesn't clog arteries as soon as I start chewing!

So would I come here again? For sure!!

Hooray for healthy burgers and herbed steak fries!
Hooray for Grill'd opening south of the river -- I hope :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails