04 January 2010

Photo Sesh


This, the unofficial BPCWA photography club

lilsy
master tey
truc
yorkie
bro. mark
me

Missing in Action:

caleb
ah sern
terry

had our first ever excursion to Freo!



It started with afternoon coffee, boost and chippies at Terrezza
here master tey taught newbies (lilsy, truc + me) how to use our cameras

LIGHT METER
thanks Jason for teaching me this!



Fremantle's beauty
(Via my little humble camera)

寧‧靜‧美的感動
抒解的心靈得到豐富的滋潤

click on the photos to view a clearer version



















Jason taking a photo of Truc taking photo.




Big trees vs little Truc.










This photo refuses to be in the right orientation
thus after Nth uploading, I gave up.



After a meaningful afternoon of appreciating God's wonderous handiworks
Some of us headed to Old Shanghai for dinner before calling it a night.

Looking forward to the next outing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails