15 August 2009

Fairy Floss Creation

After dropping Steven off at the train station, no one's home for me to annoy anymore :<

*Sigh* as I pulled into the garage... But then a pink box caught my eye and in it lies my long neglected Fairly Floss Maker!

Squealing like a little girl as Flossy made the official move into the Sun Residence. I couldn't wait to get started :>


Giving it a quick water shower, Flossy is good to go :)


One tbs of granulated sugar = a spoonful of happiness!


Bowl spinning at high speed while heaters melt the sugar
The molten sugar solidifies the moment it comes in contact with air
(thanks Wiki!)


Webs of sticky sugar starts forming in the catching bowl


Using chopstick instead of proper fairy floss cone was a bad idea
because the chopstick's too slippery...


Funny shaped but definitely passed the taste test!

YUM!!!

I shall never pay $6 for bucket of 80g Fairy Floss again :>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails