21 July 2008

Special delivery from Adelaide

Profile -
Name: Marion C. Origin: Adelaide Hopeful Purpose for visiting: Food + fellowship Aptitude: Cooking Trait: Super infectious personality and contagious laugh Strangers beware: Approach-at-own-risk!!

Yupp, this is our dear sister-in-Christ Marion on a special visit to Perth from Adelaide Hope BP. She touched down last Thursday and has ever since brought much joy and laughter to those in contact with her. Getting to know Marion has been a true blessing. Today, Merilyn, Marion and myself made the trip to Swan Valley for some sight seeing, food tasting and photo taking. The long drive gave the three of us a wonderful chance to have some girly chat. At night we joined up with Wendy and Selina for dinner and coffee/tea. The whole day has been very pleasant and heart warming (despite the weather being so chilly), the dinner fellowship was very very sweet. I really treasure hanging out with the sisters and I pray in the future to be more loving and caring towards all the sisters, whom I really hold dear to my heart.

Dinner @ the famous Tony Roma's

M&Ms (hehe)

MJ

Marion is lost on where to go

Outside olive farm

skipping through the woods

[no comment].

This is my favourite pic. Putting the camera on the bench, I found an angle, set the timer on and quickly ran to my position. Turned out pretty well, who needs a tripod?!

Peek-a-boo, we see you

lady in garden pic

"But i'm a laaady!"


Looking to the cross of our Savriour


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails