13 July 2008

Kung Fu Panda


Last Tuesday Julia went to see Kung Fu Panda, and she loved it.

As a matter of fact, I love all animated films. I think I've seen all there is out there, well, the recent ones anyways... ever since Pixar the great was born. If I didn't catch it at the cinema, I'll definitely watch it from the comfort of my couch with a bucket of triple buttered popcorn.

So, Kung Fu Panda eh? I didn't really want to see it at first but those around me who did really enjoyed it and said it was funny. So, funny eh? Sounds interesting. So off I went with a buddy in tow, plus lots of junk food. Snuggling into my seat holding a large Wendy's fruit chillas, I was more ready than ever for kung fu. If I need any kung fu, that would've been the time :)

I won't go into much details about the film though I will confirm that it was funny for sure. In fact, I giggled throughout the entire movie non stop, even during the parts when no one else was laughing. I think for me it was funny bcos of the little phrases and the facial expressions. I loved all the characters including the naughty Tai Lung.

Here's me with Po.

I found a site with the memorable quotes from Kung Fu Panda, the link is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441773/quotes , thanks to it, I am able to have another little laugh again :)

My Favorite Quotes:

Po: There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.
Po: Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
Mr. Ping: We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
Shifu: Po, you're alive... or we're both dead.
Oogway: One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
Po: Maybe I should just quit and go back to selling noodles.
Oogway: Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles?
Shifu: Ah, Dragon Warrior, I am simply at peace.

O, and the secret ingredient too. U'll have to watch it to know what it is!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails