19 July 2012

A Full Cup of Happiness

Coming back from holidays I have been careful not to drink too much coffee. Reason being that I need sleep. During the holiday my body was in overdrive - lots of walking & activities during the day on little sleep recharge at night. Now my body clock is confused. It sleeps late yet wakes up before the birds.

So I looked for something to substitue the daily caffine fix, especially with the weather being so chilly. Nothing like a hot cuppa to warm up the belly (and hands and nose hehe).




Introducing my new morning routine: vanilla scented chai milk tea. Have to say that I am in love with this drink. Weird. Never been a fan until recently...

I chose Twinings' light flavoured chai as I wasn't confident about spicy tea. So far, every cup of vanilla chai milk tea has been sheer enjoyment. This morning I dunked three Monte Carlo in the drink then went back for more biccies to dunk with! Talk about finding a happy place - tea infused snack!

Good stuff ought to be shared with good friends.

Drink me chai :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails