19 January 2012

The final countdown


Sleep deprived
That's how I am
Stayed up again last night
Jotting down findings at the final house inspection

Tomorrow is the day
I pinch my cheeks
Settlement at noon
I'm a nervous wreck

Lots of running around today
Making phone calls
and dashing to the bank
Getting ready at my end to honour the deal

Today
God's goodness proven once again
The Seller's prompt actions
The Property Manager's initiative
All declare Thy works

The Lord is good
With a strong hand
and with a stretched out arm
His mercy endureth for ever

Two more items
From prayerful to thankful on the list
To God be the glory


Finished Genesis
'I am a Joseph in progress'
May I never fail to rejoice
that 'God meant it unto good'

Give me Jesus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails