24 May 2011

A small announcement

In case some of you are wondering why I have not blogged in such a long while... It is because my computer broke down.

Well my tech savvy little brother was quickly informed of his big sister's dilemma; thank God Steven was happy to fix this issue for me. He said I needed to find the original Windows disc then he could restore the computer for me. Problem is I can't find my Windows disc.

So now I am stuck.

But thank God for my old Dell laptop. It has been collecting dust for a while and I felt bad about neglecting it all these years. Really thankful for being able to use it tonight to complete this Friday's sermon powerpoint!

And now I am going to bed. Maybe I'll find the disc tomorrow?

Maybe?
Hopefully.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails