02 November 2010

My friend - Get well soon



I don't very often post on my blog about my friends, except in general terms, mainly because I don't want to embarrass them and also because I have such great friends that it's hard to pick one out for a special mention.

But today I'll make an exception.

My friend Yi San is in hospital where she had appendectomy this morning. Always the bubbly and joyful child of God, Yi San jie mei has an upturned frown in all those years I've come know her. So when she behaved lesser than her usual big personality on Sunday, the alarm bell began sounding.

I remember we were walking side by side when she asked me whether if the pain in her 'stomach' was caused by this particular issue. "No." I said, in my then weak and croaky voice. "Do you need to use the bathroom?"..

Now my friend is in hospital feeling the recoil effect from the evil appendix attack. I really praise the Lord for the timely diagnosis and speedy surgery availabile for Yi San. Thank God also for the successful appendectomy! Indeed, nothing about His creation is overlooked; God cares for the sparrows and He cares for us. Blessed be His Name for ever!

Let's unite in prayer for our sister in Christ, Yi San.

世人无能,主是万能!

Hallelujah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails