19 October 2010

Oct Murmur

明天就要開刀                                      Surgery tomorrow
心仆咚仆咚跳                                      My heart beats like crazy

緊張和興奮                                          Nervous and excited
摻夾著害怕                                          And a pinch of fear
五味雜陳                                              Mixed feelings
滋味不太好                                          I don't feel too good

心臓快超載了                                       My heart is overwhelmed
麻了                                                     Numbness kicks in

腦袋已關機了                                       My brain shuts down
睡了                                                     Sleep helps to forget

喉嚨咽得痛了                                       My throat still hurts
累了                                                     I'm weary

但是                                                      However
大過於恐懼                                          Greater than this fear I struggle with
其實是感恩                                          is a grateful heart toward God

因為去年這時的我                              Because this time last year
萬萬想不到會有今天的進展              I never expected progress such as today

我知道這是神的奇妙恩典                  I know this is all God's amazing grace
步步帶領我至如今                              Leading me step by step to this very moment

我要數算祂的好                                  I will count His everlasting goodness
我要敬拜祂的大能                              I will worship His almighty power
我要歡呼祂的慈愛                              I will shout His merciful love
我要贊美祂的名                                  I will praise His blessed name

我有一位奇妙救主                              I have a wonderful Saviour

祂尋我                                                  He sought me
祂救我                                                  He saved me
祂愛我                                                  He loves me



















詩 篇 23
耶 和 華 是 我 的 牧 者 , 
我 必 不 致 缺 乏 。
他 使 我 躺 臥 在 青 草 地 上 , 
領 我 在 可 安 歇 的 水 邊 。
他 使 我 的 靈 魂 甦 醒 , 
為 自 己 的 名 引 導 我 走 義 路 。
我 雖 然 行 過 死 蔭 的 幽 谷 , 也 不 怕 遭 害 ,
因 為 你 與 我 同 在 ; 你 的 杖 , 你 的 竿 , 都 安 慰 我 。
在 我 敵 人 面 前 , 你 為 我 擺 設 筵 席 ; 
你 用 油 膏 了 我 的 頭 , 使 我 的 福 杯 滿 溢 。
我 一 生 一 世 必 有 恩 惠 慈 愛 隨 著 我 ; 
我 且 要 住 在 耶 和 華 的 殿 中 , 直 到 永 遠 。

Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: 
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: 
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

感謝主                                                  Thank God



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails