31 May 2010

First day at work


Today I had the induction to learn more about the job and the company I work for.
Everything about the company and what it values and upholds, about the job and people who I will be working with, about the position and future learning & development opportunities, about staff benefits and staff support/award program absolutely delight the worker in me.
I've come to feel and believe more so that it was by the grace and love of God that I sat there in the training room today. Only by the providence of His hands are things perfect because He is perfection.



 Mid-level cafe for chilling and relaxing




View of Perth from the office


第一天上班圓滿結束,成功擺脫無業遊民這個頭銜!
謝謝好朋友們一整天以sms傳達的關心和鼓勵。
你們滿滿的祝福讓我更加認識神是多麼的愛我。



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails