28 July 2009

Fall in love, ing


What have I been up to in the 4 days since coming back?

Apart from spending some time adjusting to the chilling weather, I'm having a better appreciation of things I normally take for granted.

After a month of being on the go, it's nice now to sit back and have a good stretch.

Normally I would never claim this but I really enjoyed driving on Saturday. Listening to music and cruising on Roe Hwy at 100kmph, it's a nice change from squishy Asian public transport.

Opening up to wardrobes full of clothes this afternoon going to Garden City, I'm ecstatic to find more than three pair of shorts. Yay! No more living out of a suitcase :D

My pillows and bed, how I've missed you. Hotel stuff are just not the same.
My mini collection of thongs, very nice...
And mum's home cooking, nuff said.

Holiday is great, without a doubt. But the best thing about a holiday is to return home and fall in love again with God's blessings.

There is definitely no place like home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails