06 January 2009

The New Year has come


2009!

How weird does that sound? Two thousand and nine...

However... my anticipation is greatly excited this year :)

Before the year began, I purchased a pocket diary from a well known general store called The Reject Shop. In the weeks leading up to Jan 1 2009 I looked forward to writing in my new diary very much.

On Christmas, Ruth encouraged me with a daily planner. Unlike the $2 version that I acquired, this pink one is one page per day, 6am - 8pm. It also has a little box at the bottom right hand corner for prayer list as well as a printed Bible verse for meditation.

On the 29th, Vy gave me an Oroton agenda... Somehow, I felt that God wanted me to learn better time management this year.

Hmm... what's a person to do with THREE diaries...? Which one am I to use? After much struggle, I've decided to adopt the pink daily planner. It may not be light like the pocket diary or poshy like the Oroton agenda, nevertheless I'm sure it's the right decision to make.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails