21 January 2008

I am back

I A M B A C K :)

Yes, that's right, I have announced an official comeback after a nice long, long break! Some might celebrate, others less than impressed... so what are you doing reading this then eh? :) hehe but I'm sure there's enough love out there for a small, inconsistent blogger such as I!

During this non-intentional extended break, much has happend... so much so that one blog will not justify the muchness of much. add to that my gold fish memory, I shall dot point as "much" as memory allows. so here goes...

  • Adelaide trip + BOOT Camp in December 07
  • NYE 08 fireworks + Fried Rice
  • Carols by Candle Light
  • Hottest Christmas by the beach
  • Mike's (cousin) visit from Taiwan
  • Venessa's 21st dress up
  • Leah & Eugene's wedding
  • Steven's 19th
  • Girls' steamboat night
  • Mini beach outing
  • Sizzler's Feast
  • Stockmarket slump :(

Quite a list eh? Praise God for seeing me through 2007, blessing me with good results and a nice job. Thank God for drawing me closer to Him and for brothers and sisters who have encouraged me, prayed for me, stood by me.

Oh, Juls has got herself a diary this year... it's hard work keeping a diary but so far, no regrets :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails