18 October 2007

Yay came back from work in one piece! actually, work has been more and more fun, everyone is just so kind n funny :) altho i haven't been too much help but i'm glad to have the opportunity to contribute!

"moments" so far:
- t with his (very) witty comments n dislike for the eagles
- j and my love for shopping, dislike the binding machine
- k's liquid diet & bbt swapping (LOL)
- n smashing the cup n made me run around city!
- j's attempts to transfer his client calls to me
- k finding my "earring" (LOL)
- a's rose
- e "helping" me with writing a letter of demand

i wish i could process more in detail but my brain is already sleeping! Tho i must mention my trip to v's turned out really great. i had a super fantastic time and her family treated me so well :D aunty le's cooking is very very delicious!!!! *YUM*!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails